Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here comes the sun

May Gibbs Fellowship
Day 4

Today I chased the sun into the bedroom. I moved the bed and set up a card table (does The Burrow have EVERYTHING?) under the window. Guess I'm used to a sunny study at home and hate to have the light on before I really need to.

I also have a new man in my life. It is the automatic time announcer on my laptop. I call him Mat. Every hour he announces the time. Sometimes I thank him. Sometimes I ignore him. Still, it's nice to have someone around to ignore. And it does help me keep track of time.

Oh, and I need an explanation of poking on Facebook. Is it friendly or aggressive? And how long should the poking go on for?


Ash Lark said...

great blog KT!

poking is friendly, and it can go on for as long as you like. I have poking wars with friends that have been going on over 3 months :)

karen tayleur said...

Ahhhh, good. Then I shall keep poking back until the other person breaks! Nice to see you at Easter. I challenge you to another game of Up and Down the River when I see you next!